I've decided to start a blog.
why, you might ask?
Well... When i was younger, my dad told me to start writing a diary. He said that it was a great way to express my inner thoughts. that only lasted a few days. most of the diary entries were the same. Dear Diary... today it rained, i went to school, it was boring now I'm going to bed, goodnight x. I know, not exactly Zoe Sugg, right.
Thats why I've decided to start a blog. So I can tell people what I feel without being judged.
My best friend A (It's not her real name but I can't exactly tell you because then it won't be anonymous) would describe my anonymous blog as a 'disaster' she is the only person that knows about my blog. But she's not a teenage girl with Anxiety issues.
Sometimes i wonder if I have anxiety because I'm a teenage girl. Here are a few reasons why teenage girls have Anxiety:
1. They are supposed to look amazing 24/7
2. They are also going through the spottiest time of their life which makes number one impossibe
3. Suddenly everyone cares about what you wear
4. You have to learn to pose like a super model so you can pose in your ootd
5. And your supposed to be wildly attractive to the opposite sex
I also love taking photographs. Don't you just love how a photograph can freeze a moment in time forever, so I'll be posting a lot of them too, but no selfies due to anonymous reasons.
Well thats all for now, hope you enjoy reading (If anyone actually does read this) and let me know what you think in the comments below.